Weight Loss Tracker - Phase 3

Friday, January 29, 2010

Weigh-In and On to Phase 2

Weigh-in today--I lost 1.5 pounds this week. Not too spectacular a number, but a loss nonetheless. The bigger news is that Phase 1 of Operation: Baby Fat is complete!! When I started this goal, I seriously thought that it would take me three months to lose these 11 pounds. Now, only 4 weeks later, they are gone! I can't tell you how fulfilling that is--not to mention motivating.

So, on to Phase 2 . . . . with baby number 2 (who is almost 4 now), I gained ten pounds. I'm looking forward to continuing this journey. Oh, and I should mention that Karilynn at Losing to Win, has added me on her "Support other Losers" section on her weight-loss competition blog. I didn't get a chance to sign up for her competition, but I look forward to following the progress of those who did. Also, anyone coming here from her blog, I welcome your comments and encouragement. We can do this together, one day at a time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment