Weight Loss Tracker - Phase 3

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Phase 1

Here is my plan: I gained between 5 & 15 pounds with each child, so I plan to burn the extra weight they left me with one at a time. So, first I will be working on burning off the extra weight from baby #3, which is about 11 pounds.

This is how I'm going to do it:
Exercise: I need to exercise 3-5 times per week. I will receive 1 point for every 30 minutes of exercise. With a total of at least 3 points per week.
Improved Eating Habits: I need to control my portion sizes, have set times for meals to avoid snacking all day (three meals with a snack between breakfast & lunch and lunch & dinner), make good choices for snacks, drink lots of water, and limit myself to one dessert per day.

I also intend to take pictures of my journey so that I can see my progress. I will post the pictures on this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment