Weight Loss Tracker - Phase 3

Friday, January 22, 2010

Week 3 -- Weigh-In!

Y'all ready for this? I wasn't sure whether or not I was ready for this weigh-in. My progress for the week had been slow and I had gained a pound back after last weekend, so I didn't return to my last Friday low until Wednesday. So, I wasn't planning to see big losses for this week. In fact, my pace had been losing about a half a pound a day, so I was expecting to see about a 1 pound loss from last week. Don't get me wrong, I would have been happy with any kind off loss, but was hoping for a little bit bigger number than that. So, last night, I decided to sneek in an extra work-out on the elliptical, then I also woke up early this morning to work out (as I normally would have). So when I stepped on the scale, I was excited to see that I had lost 3.5 pounds for the week! That brings my total up to 10 pounds in three weeks!! I have to say that I am encouraged by the progress I'm seeing. My clothes are fitting much better, and I feel like I have more energy (which is a new thing for me). And, just in case anyone is keeping track, that puts me 1 pound away from my phase one weight-loss goal, and I technically have another 2 months to complete the first phase. Hey, maybe I'll be able to complete Phase 1 & 2 before the end of the quarter. One day at a time!!

1 comment:

  1. HOORAY!! Way to go! I was thinking about your other post about food 'choices'. I think looking at it as 'choices' rather than a restrictive diet is empowering and liberating. Way to go--good luck enjoying your choices!

    ReplyDelete