Weight Loss Tracker - Phase 3

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Checking In

I'm still here. Had a crazy week with all of my kids getting sick. So far two of the three are better. My 6-month-old is hopefully pulling out of it soon. However, I am happy to say that I am still making good food choices. Exercise, on the other hand, has not been happening. I am hoping to get some in during the next few days. However, I am still seeing small decreases in my weight. Although, from what I've heard, the second week losses are always less-impressive than the first week. I have found that to be true, so I don't expect huge numbers tomorrow at weigh-in. But, even small losses are still losses.

Something that I need to improve on is drinking more water. My goal is to drink between 96 and 128 ounces of water a day, and I've barely made it to 96 on most of the days this week. Yesterday, I only got to 64. I think if I drink more water, it will translate to good things on the scale. Onward and upward!

No comments:

Post a Comment