Weight Loss Tracker - Phase 3

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Day 3 Progress

I wish I could say that the last few days have been easy. I honestly expected them to be because I've just barely started and still have the "new goal" motivation. However, day 1 was HARD! Day 2 was HARD! But, I think I succeeded because I didn't do what I normally would do, and that is reverting to my comfort zone which includes eating whatever I want, whenever I want. I really tried to plan out what I was going to eat for each meal/snack. I'm trying to make concious choices about what goes in my mouth and how much of it. So, for me, that is a small victory; although, it would sure be nice to have one easy day in there somewhere. I kind of feel like my world is spinning out of control in a lot of different areas, so I am hoping to reign in everything and find my footing so that I can move forward.

As for my weigh-ins, I have been weighing myself everyday, just for recording sake; but I am going to post my weight results weekly. So, on Mondays I will post my weight results. I will say that I have seen a little change for the better. Hopefully that will continue.

1 comment: