Weight Loss Tracker - Phase 3

Monday, January 25, 2010

Miracles of Miracles!

I actually made it through a weekend without gaining any weight!! In fact, I actually hit a new low this morning on the scale! The real success in all of this is that I did it with a lot of temptation around me. On Saturday, I attended a Women's Retreat that served lunch. I happily ate the pasta salad, roll, and carrots, but I passed on the dessert. Then on Sunday, we had a family birthday party with my husband's family. And his family always has delicious food at these parties, not to mention some sort of birthday cake. I was really careful with my portion sizes, and felt okay about having a tiny slice of birthday cake--it was my relaxed day, after all! I felt really good about my choices over the weekend, because the me a month ago would have eaten lots and lots of everything available at both of those functions. I've really come a long way with this new lifestyle already, and I'm really liking it!! Not only that, my kids are starting to request healthier food choices. Hooray!!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on hitting a new low! ;o) AND on taking control over what goes into your mouth! :o)

    ReplyDelete