Weight Loss Tracker - Phase 3

Monday, January 11, 2010

New Week

I am actually up one pound from yesterday, but surprisingly enough, I feel good about it! Sounds weird, huh? Well the reason behind my contentment, is because I've made Sundays my relaxed day. So, instead of being militant about my diet on Sunday, I let myself indulge a little. To clarify, it is not a "free" day, I am not allowing myself to eat whatever I want whenever I want on Sunday, but if I feel like having a couple of cinnamon bears, I don't beat myself up over it. This also helps me get through any cravings I may have throughout the week. So only being up one pound this morning was nice because I know that I didn't overdo my little indulgences.

Another success is that I am still down 4.5 pounds from one week ago! Not only that, but I am hoping to hit a major milestone this week with my weight. (I'll write about it when it happens.)

Still taking it one day at a time, one thing at a time!

1 comment: