Weight Loss Tracker - Phase 3

Friday, April 2, 2010

Frustrated! -- Trying to Look on the Bright Side

What's the point? I've been working my tail off, and I still gained again this week--another .5 pound. That puts my total loss for the month at a big, whopping 1.5 pounds. Lame! The only differences I can pin-point right now are that I started a new workout--the 30 Day Shred--and I haven't been drinking all of my water--but I've been drinking at least 64 ounces a day, for the most part. I guess, to look on the bright side, if I hadn't been trying so hard, it could have been a lot worse and I could have gained for the month rather than lost. I'm just frustrated--enough said.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Heidi! Just wondering what your diet looks like? Water can make a huge difference ESPECIALLY if you are eating a lot of foods with sodium in it.
    ALSO... at some point, if you are able to adopt a new theory about exercise and nutrition that involves it BEING PERMANENT CHANGES.. it makes it less frustrating when days are rough. One day you will realize that the changed you are making are FOREVER and that the weight will come off.. maybe not as fast as you hope.. but IT WILL CONTINUE TO COME OFF IF YOU CONTINUE TO MAKE HEALTHY CHANGES!!

    ReplyDelete