Weight Loss Tracker - Phase 3

Friday, April 9, 2010

Weigh-in

It has been a long week. Every time I saw the scale I was tempted to step on it, but I did resist until late last night--I just couldn't wait to see where I was at. Then this morning, I was kind of surprised to find that I had a loss this week. It was only a .5 lb. loss, but it was a loss. Also, considering that I had a pretty rough week and gave into the Easter bunny candy on more than one occasion, I am happy to see a loss. I did have a measured improvement in my water intake and I did have some good workouts early on in the week, but didn't get in my big Thursday night/pre-weigh-in workout due to one lame excuse or another. It was nice to not have to worry about weighing in every night and morning, but instead, I worried that I was going to have a huge gain when I finally did weigh-in. So, I guess this experiment just shows me that I'm going to worry whether I weigh everyday or not, so I'll weigh myself when I feel like it and hopefully I won't obsess about it anymore.

1 comment:

  1. woohoo!!Good for you...you're doing great! (Did you get Marilyn to offer to make you a skirt??) Ainsley's bag turned out REALLY cute! I'm excited for her b-day!

    ReplyDelete