Weight Loss Tracker - Phase 3

Monday, April 5, 2010

Belt Loop Tracking


Since I won't be weighing myself daily for a while, I decided I could also track my progress by using belt loops. When I started this weightloss thing in January, I couldn't get my one and only belt on at all. I wasn't even close to getting to the first loop. Now that I am down 19 pounds, I can reach to the 2nd loop without sucking in or even having much "muffin-top" hangover. In fact, I bet I could even get to the 3rd loop, but the only jeans I have are probably 2 sizes too big, so I have a lot of folded over jeans for my belt to get over, too. I have to admit, I'm really excited about it!

Now, another issue that I am facing right now is that I am finding all of my clothes too big; but I am not where I want to be yet, so I don't want to (nor can I afford) to go out and buy a lot of new clothes right now. So, for all you "losers" out there, what are you doing for clothing during your time in-between sizes?

No comments:

Post a Comment