Weight Loss Tracker - Phase 3

Monday, April 19, 2010

Late Weigh-in

I know I'm late with this post, but I did weigh-in, and I had a 1/2-pound loss, so I'm back to having lost 20 lbs. I should be saying this with a lot of excitement and gusto, but I know what kind of a weekend it was and that it wasn't kind to me on the scale this morning. So, I'm hoping to kick things into gear this week and finally break through this barrier that I've hit over the past month. Luckily, the weather is nice, so I've been spending more time outside. However, I need to remember although just being outside and being more active is a good thing, I can't slack on my regular workouts. Just being outside and playing with my kids doesn't get my heart-rate up, so I need to be more aware of that.

I did move up another belt-loop over the weekend. The bad news is that I refuse to actually cinch it up that far because the extra bulges in my jeans are not appealing. So, until I break down and buy some new pants, I'll just have to get by with my belt on the second loop.

Here's to a good week!

1 comment:

  1. Here's to blasting past the 20 lb wall--good luck this week!

    ReplyDelete