Weight Loss Tracker - Phase 3

Friday, March 26, 2010

Stuck

Weigh-in was this morning. I was hoping to get back to my low from 2 weeks ago. But, alas, I am stuck with no loss this week. No gain, but no loss either. I guess that is a plus. I'm wondering if it has something to do with the new workouts I've been doing the last few days. I started the 30 Day Shred with Jilllian, which is the workout DVD I decided to get for my Valentine's Day gift from my husband. After the 1st day, I could barely move my arms. Actually, now that I think of it, I could barely move anything. I was so sore. So, rather than wait for any soreness to go down, I decided to fight through it and do the workout again the next day. The soreness in my arms after that workout was nearly unbearable. However, the next morning, I was feeling quite a bit better. So, during my workout last night, I felt pretty good. I was actually able to do some of the more advanced moves they were showing me, and I am just a little sore this morning. (Enough to know I worked hard.) Anyway, the point is, I'm wondering if I have been adding more muscle; thus, the lack of change on the scale. Even if that's not true, the funny thing is that my body feels more toned this week, and my clothes (especially my shirts) are fitting even better after this week. Well, hopefully, if I keep working out hard and eating right, it will result in a loss for next week. Here's hoping.

1 comment: