Weight Loss Tracker - Phase 3

Friday, March 5, 2010

Seriously?!?

Well, if you couldn't tell by my last post, I've had a bad week. I'm not sure I'm out of the woods yet, but my weigh-in this morning was the highlight of the week. I had been up and down all week long seeing .5 lb. changes up or down each time I'd weigh-in. So, I wasn't expecting much this morning. In fact, I wasn't expecting anything, but to chalk up a bad weigh-in to a bad week. Well, when I stepped on the scale this morning, I saw a new low. I lost 1.5 pounds this week. So much better than I was expecting! And a bright spot in on a snowy, cold day. This bring my total weight-loss 18 pounds in 2 months + 1 day. My % weight-loss is 8.74%. Thank goodness for a little motivation to keep going.

1 comment:

  1. Heidi--there's a huge difference in your pics!! And 18 lb in 8 wks--that's great and sustainable (that's the NP in me talking...). Keep up the good work--you've made great progress!!!!!!! (P.s. cloudy days are the worst!)

    ReplyDelete