Weight Loss Tracker - Phase 3

Friday, March 19, 2010

Blah!

Daylight Savings has wreeked havoc with me this week. I couldn't figure out my schedule all week. This morning was the first time I actually got on my elliptical because of other things going on. So, it wasn't too surprising when I ended up with a .5 pound gain. Although, even though I wasn't on the elliptical, I had been outside enjoying the weather. On Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday, I worked outside trying to rake up all the dead grass out of my lawn. There was a lot of it, so I only ended up getting the front yard and a little of the backyard. It was a good upper-body workout, and by Wednesday, my arms were really feeling it. Also on Wednesday, I walked to my daughter's school so she and her sister could ride their bikes home. I had to walk pretty fast to keep up with them. I was also pushing a stroller, so I thought that was a good workout. My diet has not been as controlled as it should have been and especially my water intake has suffered. So, thus the gain. Oh well, it is what it is. It sure would have been nice to knock off that last pound to reach my 2nd goal. Maybe next week.

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there...way to be outside...I love early spring...so nice to see the sun!

    Josie

    ReplyDelete