Weight Loss Tracker - Phase 3

Friday, June 11, 2010

Weigh-In

Sorry, still no pictures. Things have been pretty crazy around our house lately. I am hoping to get some taken soon. As for the progress this week, I am pleasantly surprised to say that I broke through my plateau! This week, I had a loss of 3 pounds! It would have been 3.5 pounds if that pesky 1/2 pound hadn't come back this morning. Grr! Anyway, I have now lost 24 pounds! 7 more pounds to go until I hit my 3rd goal. I'm pretty excited about it.

I thought I should also mention that I got my fitbit this week. It is really cool! I love how it tracks my activity level all throughout the day. And it motivates me to try to keep it out of the evil sedentary state! It also tracks how well I sleep at night (or how poorly I am sleeping, which is probably more accurate). For example, it told me that I woke up 10 times last night. Granted, some of those times were just me rolling over, but a good chunk of them were spent rocking my little guy back into dreamland. At any rate, it is an interesting study of how I spend my day and night. That's all for now.

2 comments:

  1. WOOHOO!! I'm so happy for you! Way to do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HELLO!!! What happened this week...did you completely fall of the bandwagon--honestly...how bad can it be?? j/k--fun to talk to you guys on Sunday--fun to see your kids in action...looking forward to seeing you in a couple of weeks!

    ReplyDelete