Weight Loss Tracker - Phase 3

Friday, July 23, 2010

I'm Back!!

Before I say anything, I just need to get something off my chest--I fell off the wagon. And I fell hard! Turns out I gained back almost 10 pounds in about a month. Totally scarey!! But I am happy to report that I am back!

I realized that I needed something to work toward and once the 1st quarter of our family goal competition came to an end, I'm sorry to say that most of my goals did too. But now I have something else to work toward and look forward to. This year is my hubby's and my 10th anniversary, so we are going to take a little trip toward the end of the year to celebrate. I am hoping to get down about 20 lbs. between now and then. My husband is also going to try to lose some weight, so we are going to compete against one another.

I think my biggest obstacle is going to be finding time to devote to hard-core exercising. My 1-year-old has been on a sleeping strike for a couple of months, so I have been choosing to get extra sleep rather than get up early or stay up late to exercise. I need to figure out how to squeeze some good cardio in. One good thing about the summer is that I have been going on a lot of walks with my kids. I have my girls ride their bikes and I push the baby in the stroller and try to keep up.

I have updated my weight-loss ticker and I am happy to report that I am down 2 pounds since Monday. Here's to healthier living and looking better on the beach for my trip!

1 comment:

  1. woo hoo! Good luck! Good for you for getting back on the bandwagon!

    ReplyDelete