Weight Loss Tracker - Phase 3

Friday, May 28, 2010

I've got to be honest . . .

I wish I could skip writing this post, but I want this blog to be an honest record of my weight-loss journey. So, this week was really bad. More accurately, last week was really bad, but it caught up with me this week. I gained 2.5 lbs. The funny thing is that I actually had a good week with eating and drinking my water this week. My exercise has yet to pick up again, due to my little guy still not sleeping well. I thought I got away with having a bad week without seeing negative results, but in truth, they just took a little longer to show up. But, rather than get discouraged, I need to just chalk it up to having a bump on the road and continue on rather than take the next exit to head back to my old bad habits. I'm hoping to get outside more now that the weather is improving and I think that if I am spending more time outside working and playing, it will be easier to eat better because I won't be bored. (I have discovered that when I'm bored, I eat.) Anyway, onward and upward. Here's to turning things around.

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there! Way to be honest...hope Kellen cooperates better this week! (this is Josie)

    ReplyDelete