Weight Loss Tracker - Phase 3

Friday, May 21, 2010

YIKES! (Weigh-in)

I was not looking forward to this weeks weigh-in. As of Monday, I was up 3 lbs. from my weigh-in last week. Not only that, my cardio exercise has been non-exsistent all week long. I don't want to make excuses, but here's why the week was so rough: My baby has decided that he does not want to sleep and if we try to put him down at night, it is always a big fight that he has been winning. So, since I exercise on my elliptical at night, that hasn't been happening. My husband has been really good to help out with the baby, but I have to admit that when he tells me I can go and exercise, I just don't have the eneregy. It is physically draining to deal with a baby that cries as much as mine has for the past week or so. However, I have been trying to watch what I eat and drink my water, but I have to admit that I have not been as diligent as I have been in the past, but not horrible. Also, I have gone on some long walks this week. Once to and from my daughter's school, which is about a 60 minute walk; and I walked for another hour with my daughter at her Relay for Life. I also walked home from the dentist yesterday, but not at a very brisk pace. So, this morning when I weighed myself, I was sad to see a gain, but happy to see that it was only a 1 pound gain. Back to where I was two weeks ago. Oh well, I'll try to put this behind me and try to do better this week.

1 comment:

  1. Way to go with your walking. Hope Kellen gets back to sleeping! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete