Weight Loss Tracker - Phase 3

Friday, February 12, 2010

Week 6 Weigh-In

My husband and I have been battling it out this week--weight-wise. Since he lost a lot of weight last year, and I was pregnant, it has been over a year since I have weighed less than him. So, this week, my focus has been on finally weighing less than him. AND I DID IT!! Hopefully, I will be able to leave him in the dust now since he doesn't have a whole lot more to lose and I am just beginning, not to mention the fact that he is about 7 inches taller than me and that I should weigh A LOT less than him--but it's a start!


So, for my totals: This week I lost 2.5 pounds! Which brings my total weight-loss to 15.5 pounds and my percentage to 7.5%. I have 5.5 pounds left to lose in Phase 2. Happy Valentine's Day everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment